Sunday, January 16, 2011

For the Sake of His Name

For the last year or so, a large sum of my prayer life has been dedicated to the Hope for All Peoples of the Earth. Since my trip to Mexico Caravan Ministries I have had a heart growing for the lost of the World. MCM teaches a lot about the unreached and impoverished that fill up the proportion of our World's population. Naturally a consistent prayer of mine has been that Jesus would provide workers for his Harvest. Beacons of light to, with the power of Jesus, overcome darkness. And God has surely answered my prayer, certainly not how I would have expected, yet, I don't know anyone better for the task. Just recently I learned that my Youth Pastor will be leaving for Southern Asia with his wife next Fall.
    As difficult as it will be to say good bye to them, I know it is for the better of The Kingdom. They are leaving to a much more difficult life for the sake of God's glory and the satisfaction of the Nation, what better lesson than this could they show? They have not merely taught to follow God where he leads you but they are doing it themselves. Their life is a living testimony of what it is to follow Jesus. They have been such a blessing in my life. Surely it will all be worth when at the feet of the King we, with all peoples of  the world, bow before his throne.
     The community we have had has surely been a glimpse of what Heaven will be. As we must set it aside in this near future, I know we will even sooner be able to enjoy Perfect Communion for an eternity. What a noble work the Lord has called them to do. Works cannot express my love and excitement for them. Surely he will use them for the Salvation of a Nation. Their reward will be full in heaven, all who have left home and family, denied life for death in Christ, and carried their Cross will have life to the fullest. All Blessings to the King with all authority, may he pour out his power upon them to have authority over demons, sickness, and all evils of that Nation. May Hell break apart at their feet.

Carry Your Cross, Die to Yourself
 

No comments:

Post a Comment